RiDoc is an all-in-one product for working with scanned documents and images. Allows you to perform all the basic actions of scanning and digitizing documents. There is a text recognition system, which allows you to turn a paper version of a document into an electronic one.
RiDoc full review
It is worth noting that RiDoc also allows you to save scanned objects in PNG, JPG, TIFF, PDF, Word, OpenOffice and other files. As you know, saving the original scan file does not compress the document, so the end result is quite large. This application automatically compresses incoming scan files without losing any quality.
The user-friendly software interface allows the documents to be merged into a single file and the result of a scan to be viewed as a gallery of pictures. This feature allows documents to be recognized in batches, merged and saved in bulk in the required format.
Features and benefits of RiDoc:
- OCR text recognition system is integrated;
- Scanning directly into the program window;
- Works with any type of scanner;
- You can send a document to print;
- Document agglutination;
- Mass save to the selected format;
- Saves documents in the following file formats: PDF, PNG, JPG, DOC, BMP, TIFF, WORD, etc;
- Maximum compression of the size of the scanned file without loss of quality;
- A handy gallery for viewing scanned documents.
The program will be an indispensable helper for those who frequently work with documents and use modern technology of text recognition. Pay attention that in order to get the full version of the application you will need to enter the key RiDoc. Activation is done in manual mode, with the attached files in the archive. You can download RiDoc for free by going below the description and clicking on the appropriate button.
Download Ashampoo PDF Pro 3.0.7 – UsersDrive
Download Ashampoo PDF Pro 3.0.7 – Upload-4ever
Password for archiv: kolpac.com