Nik Collection by DxO is a set of plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop that has gained enormous popularity among designers. The innovative functionality and technology allow you to achieve incredible quality and productivity in the processing of any digital images.
Nik Collection by DxO Full review
Nik Collection by DxO comes in the form of several plugins, each of which has its own features and benefits. In general, thanks to this product you can perform professional retouching and color correction, adjust saturation and brightness parameters, remove any defects, apply the latest effects and filters.
The program is based on the technology U Point, which can perform all of the above operations with high accuracy. Each plugin also includes ready-to-use templates and presets for instantaneous processing of graphic materials.
Complete collection of plugins:
- Analog Efex Pro is a plugin for creating images with a vintage effect. Contains a full range of tools and new developments from the Nik Collection;
- Sharpener Pro – a separate tool for analyzing and adjusting the sharpness of images;
- Color Efex Pro – a powerful set of filters and effects;
- Silver Efex Pro – a plugin for styling your photos. It supports highlighting and processing of individual parts of the photo;
- Viveza – a tool with advanced color correction capabilities that will allow you to achieve incredible quality of the final work;
- Dfine – a professional tool for removing noise;
- HDR Efex Pro – a plugin for HDR images and all related features;
- Perspective Efex – a tool for working with image geometry. It removes defects and is often used when working with urban images.
You can download Nik Collection, as always, immediately after the description. The product requires activation, which is done by the files attached in the archive. It’s time to start processing digital photos and images with the innovative and popular set of plugins!
Download Nik Collection by DxO 184.108.40.206 – UsersDrive
Download Nik Collection by DxO 220.127.116.11 – Upload-4everPassword for archiv: kolpac.com