Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise is an alternative RDP client developed by Microsoft. The task of the application is to comfortably manage from a single device a large number of remote RDP connections to different servers.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise full review
The Remote Desktop Connection Manager allows you to organize computers and workstations into groups by defining individual configurations for a particular group.
In addition to the standard options, the utility has unique features that make it stand out from other programs:
- Connection to the console is available. By default, Windows Server allows two synchronous Remote Desktop connections. The same option is able to increase the limit to a number of 3.
- Dialog pictures of open connections, which are instantly updated.
This means you can not only look at multiple computers, but also choose OK, in a specific window, directly in the figure. This is not a basic option, but it is not available in other programs.
Find and download RDCM Enterprise for operating systems 32 or 64 bit, including Windows 11, can be found on this site.
Key Features and Functions
- small size;
- easy to install, easy to work, only one executable file;
- Adds names, descriptions to your settings;
- minimizes to taskbar;
- quick access menu in the taskbar;
- support (.rdp);
- support for Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services;
- auto-start on Windows startup;
- automatic updates;
- user-friendly interface with skin support.
Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2022.2.29 – UsersDrive
Download Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2022.2.29 – Upload-4ever
Password for archiv: kolpac.com