DaVinci Resolve is a professional software for editing and processing video files. It features a pleasant interface, convenient operation, a wide range of various filters and effects, and rich functionality for non-linear video editing of any complexity.
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio Full review
The program has a batch rendering function, which allows you to apply editing effects to entire sets of documents. At the same time, the developers provide the authors with the ability to divide tasks between workstations. In other words, while one machine is busy drawing, the user can continue the project on another computer.
One of the main features of DaVinci Resolve is a wide range of tools designed to work with sound, which is not surprising, taking into account the fact that Blackmagic Design is primarily a manufacturer of equipment for shooting and audio recording, and the editor itself – the embodiment of hardware functionality in software form.
The program interface is rather modern and by default presented in dark tones. Long inscriptions are replaced by large icons, the image of which reveals their purpose. For experienced users familiar with other editing products, three additional workspace options are available – Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut and Avid Media Composer.
Key features ofDaVinci Resolve
- Advanced 3D rendering system;
- Advanced noise reduction option;
- Import, export any media formats;
- Color correction tool available;
- Multiple view cameras can be added;
- Saving materials to a specified folder;
- Auto Picture Stabilization Function;
- Supports HD, FullHD, 2K, 4K and 8K quality clips;
- DaVinci Resolve Lite is compatible with Windows 10 and MacOS X;
- Drag and Drop to the utility window;
- Adding video clips, sound, captions, and images in one project;
- Availability of Fusion software package for superimposing graphic special effects;
- Integrated media player Media Player for content playback.
Advantages of DaVinci Resolve Full
- Quick installation on your PC;
- Support for RAW expansion;
- Convenient mounting range;
- Low system requirements;
- Hotkey control;
- Color Grading section for HDR grading;
- There is a separate Da Vinci Resolution channel;
- Plenty of drawing tools;
- Built-in algorithm for accelerating graphics processors;
- Collaboration on projects with other users;
- Download of plug-ins and codecs to extend functionality;
- Regular product updates from Blackmagic Software Studio;
- There are versions of DaVinci Resolve 15, 16 Free for Windows, Linux, Mac OS;
- Opening XML, EDL and AAF files from Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer and Premiere Pro.
Disadvantages of DaVinci Resolve
- It is necessary to fill out a questionnaire on the official website of the developer;
- Full paid version of Blackmagic Design Davinci Resolve Studio opens more features.
Also recommended to you Download µTorrent Pro
Download Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0.3.0005 – UsersDrive
Download Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.0.3.0005 – Uploadrar
Password for archiv: kolpac.com