WinToHDD is a useful utility used for cloning, installing and reinstalling Windows operating systems. These operations are performed without using additional USB drives or CD/DVDs.
WinToHDD Full review
The main menu of this small program consists of three main options:
- System Clone (operating system cloning);
- New Installation (new OS installation);
- Reinstall Clone (reinstall the Windows operating system).
To use the program correctly, you will need an ISO image of the operating system. For today WinToHDD perfectly combines with Windows versions of Vista/7/8/10. Problems may occur only with the XP version, but only if you try to install the XP version of Winda. If an existing XP version, such as Vista, will be installed, there will be no problems.
With WinToHDD you can install the operating system in a few clicks. It is necessary to click on a shortcut to the program, specify a correct path to the ISO file and determine the section to be installed. Of course, such a process is best trusted to experienced PC users.
During the cloning process, the user is offered to get acquainted with the data on the current OS and choose the location (HDD or SSD) for the “clone”. This is a great opportunity to “multiply” the OS for the computers in use.
The interface of the utility is simple. There is nothing superfluous or incomprehensible. If you still have problems, you can use the step-by-step wizard for any of the program options. Unfortunately, the step-by-step wizard is available only in the English version.
Among the key features of WinToHDD note:
- Quick reinstallation of the operating system without the need to use bootable CD/DVD, USB;
- There is an option of “cloning” the current operating system;
- Works correctly with ISO images of Vista versions of WinToHDD and younger;
- The graphical shell is simple and easy to understand;
- It is a free product.
Download WinToHDD Enterprise 5.2 – UsersDrive
Download WinToHDD Enterprise 5.2 – Upload-4ever
Password for archiv: kolpac.com