Disk Drill is a powerful data recovery tool for PC and removable media. The program is distributed in the basic version, which provides an opportunity to reconstruct up to five hundred megabytes of lost data free of charge. After that users will need to upgrade to the PRO version.
Disk Drill Professional Full review
In its work, the program scans storage devices – hard drives and flash drives connected to the PC, for residual traces of any deleted files, and then informs the user about the possibility of recovery. Disk Drill uses two types of scans – fast or superficial and deep (thorough). In turn, the Recovery process can be subjected to individual objects as well as entire partitions.
Another useful option of the tool is so-called data protection. The essence of it lies in the Deletion Log, which allows you to restore files in a matter of seconds to several minutes.
In addition, the tool enables you to create whole images of disk partitions. This may be useful in cases where there is obvious physical wear of HDD, accompanied by the appearance of so-called bad sectors.
The interface of Disk Drill is made in the corporate style. It is dominated by large controls, which facilitates the work with the tool. Initially, the main working area displays a list of local devices and partitions that the program managed to detect. When the scan is complete, the main window displays a tree of objects that have been deleted but have a good chance of being restored.
In its work, the program uses the session mechanism. This means that users can return to the results of a previous scan after a while and complete the process of restoring their own data.
Disk Drill tool supports work with different types of file systems, such as FAT32, NTFS, EXT, HFS+ and others. In addition, the application supports object recovery on devices such as HDDs, USB drives and SD cards.
Advantages of Disk Drill
- Ability to use the product free of charge for a limited period of time.
- User-friendly and easy to learn program interface.
- Supports surface and deep scanning.
- Ability to create images of disk partitions.
- Logging with account of object properties and deletion history.
- Stop and hold the scanning process paused.
- Support for the session mechanism.
- Support of the basic types of file systems.
Disk Drill disadvantages.
- Lack of support for Russian and Ukrainian interface languages.
- Lack of a portal version of the program.
- Lack of a complete free version of the product.
Nowadays information is of great value for all users. Disk Drill, in turn, allows you to avoid the unpleasant consequences associated with its loss.
The program behaves responsibly, does not crash and does not hang. Quick scan takes from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on the size and interface of the drives. In general, the program can be recommended to a wide range of users who are desperate to get their data back.
How To Register and Download Disk Drill Professional Full:
- You can download file from our site , link below review
- After end of downloading you will get Rar or Zip archive , open it and paste password (kolpac.com) for extract files;
- In extracted folder you will get full complect for installation and ragistration program like setup , readme.txt (instruction!!!);
- Very inportant to do all steps what is in Readme file;
- For begin instalatin run setup file;
- After complete instalation open folder where you installed program and replace all files;
- Almost done , now just run as admin and press activate
- Enjoi , now you have full vertion
Download Disk Drill Professional 4.3.586.0 via
Password for archiv: kolpac.com